About the Firm
Established Annapolis Attorney Protects Clients’ Interests in Commercial Real Estate, Business and Estate Planning
Experienced legal advice for Maryland companies and residents
Whether a legal issue affects your business or your family, an accomplished lawyer offers you the best chance of a positive resolution. At S. Kennon Scott in Annapolis, I’ve represented Maryland businesses in commercial real estate transactions as well as business law and litigation cases since 1973. Clients who need assistance setting up an LLC or help with a commercial lease can count on my guidance throughout the legal process and trustworthy advice at each step. I also represent Maryland residents in wills, probate and other estate planning matters. With more than 40 years of experience serving the Anne Arundel County community, I am committed to your best interests by providing advice tailored to your specific needs.
Annapolis business and estate planning attorney provides knowledgeable counsel
Selecting the right attorney is the first step in resolving your legal matter. Business and individual clients in Annapolis and the surrounding areas rely on me because I am:
- Attentive — I am dedicated to providing the same skilled representation to each client on every case, whether it’s drafting a will or assisting with a multimillion-dollar commercial real estate transaction.
- Dependable — With my extensive litigation experience, clients trust me to resolve their property and business needs efficiently and effectively.
- Reputable —I am proud to be recognized not only by clients but also by colleagues familiar with my work, which is why I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
In corporate law and commercial real estate transactions, taking immediate action is essential to achieving the best possible result. For individual clients who need help with wills or other estate planning matters, retaining an experienced attorney is the best way to protect your assets and preserve them for loved ones.
Areas of Practice
Skilled advocacy for Annapolis businesses and residents
My firm delivers strong advocacy to clients in Annapolis in several practice areas:
- Business and corporate law, LLCs — My business and corporate law services range from helping new entities to form LLCs to assisting established corporations with stock and asset transactions. As an experienced business attorney, I am able to represent your industry-specific needs skillfully and professionally.
- Commercial real estate — I assist clients in commercial real estate transactions, handling contract negotiations, purchase and sale agreements, title examinations and clearance, and closings. I also represent owners and tenants of office buildings and shopping centers in lease matters.
- Wills, estate planning and probate — Whether you need help with a will or assistance administering probate, I provide professional legal representation in all facets of estate planning.
- Business litigation/complex litigation — My firm represents Maryland companies in business litigation, including complex litigation cases that not all lawyers can handle.
Over more than four decades, I’ve been committed to providing skilled and reliable representation to the people and businesses of Annapolis in business litigation, commercial real estate and estate planning matters. I look forward to meeting you to discuss how my firm can assist you.
Contact an experienced Maryland business and commercial real estate attorney for an initial consultation
For commercial real estate, business law and litigation, or estate planning matters in Maryland, you deserve an attorney with a track record of obtaining successful results. Contact my firm, S. Kennon Scott, by calling 410-224-7077 or contact me online
to schedule an initial consultation at my Annapolis office.